Friday, April 12, 2013

ENJOY LIFE


It's never too late to go out and explore your world ...
  
 I am telling this to myself...  My story all runs though studies, then  work,  work  & work.
 I seldom do go out   with my travel active family.  I was a born a workaholic.  Like some ,
 I only started late in being curious about other places. 
Good thing it's not too late.
 I was able to travel around the country when I chose a job which includes that.
 Then when I went out of my country and was awestruck by the multitude of beauty I saw in other countries  & it made me realize what I was missing.  It makes one hunger to learn more and to explore more. 

This may be an ordinary thing for some but for me it's a gift. So glad I was able to do it. 
This country alone , where I live , The Philippines , has already given me the opportunity to have a romance with  Nature's  beauty.  It's countryside and beaches is already somethiing you can be proud of sharing to others.  

  So, sharing these romance with you is happiness for me. Hope to give some feelings of it too , to you.  -  Zillaprecious

No comments: